Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You Gotta Go Where It Takes You

The mood hit tonight, and I just had to go out walking. I plugged myself into my Ipod, pointed in no specific direction, and decided I had to go go go. I kept fearing having to come to an end, but shook myself of the melodrama. Walks end Carmen, walks end.

I ended up on a bed, tired, looking up at my friend adorned with a Zoro mask, princess tiara, and fake gun pointed at me.

"I'm just trying to clear out all my shit," she said to me. "It's all gotta go."

"I hear ya. I think I'm gonna throw out 90% of my stuff when I move on the weekend. Just donate it, or I dunno, throw it in a big green garbage bag and relish the liberation."

She held up the tiara, examining the tacky jewels and presumably its worth.

"Yeah, that one you can chuck."

"This? This tiara? Are you kidding me? This thing's killer. No way."

She put the fake gun half in her pants and checked herself out in the mirror. All of a sudden she whipped around and pointed the gun at me.

"That was awesome. Really natural, like you do it all the time."

Her eyes lit up with excitement.

"I should totally kill someone hey?"

"No, probably not."

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still, it's good to have goals.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Krista... said...

walks end, carmen. walks end. you are hilarious.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home