Sunday, September 17, 2006

A Lazy Sunday Afternoon

Me: I don't know what the hell I'm gonna cook for myself when I move out? Well, yeah actually I have a pretty accurate idea; nothing.

My darling mother: Oh you'll figure something out.

Me: Maybe. I might just lose weight and become even more emaciated than I already am. That's just what I need.

My darling mother: You need to tell me your secret to staying thin.

Me: It's called apathy.

My darling mother: Well, you're not gonna die.

Me: Thanks for the heads up.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could easily live off of eggs and grilled ham and cheese everyday. I can't cook worth shit, but I can make those :)

(I know my comments sucks, I just wanted you to know I'm reading, even though I'm far away :)

6:44 PM  
Blogger lowercasecarmen said...

stop worrying about your comments nat!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Krista... said...

make stir fry. it's the easiest thing in the world and you don't get fat.

7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aren't mothers helpful? try mixing tomato sauce and cremo's (you can steal both from mcdonalds) i hear it makes a mean tomato soup

9:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha! Your dry wit is pure genius. Genius, I say!

Also I can send you a couple simple recipes if you like. Mind you if you're really apathetic about cooking then I'd say go for those skillet sensations things or whatever they're called -- the bags of pre-made stuff in the frozen foods section. Thanks to the miracle of modern chemicals, a lot of that stuff actually tastes pretty good. And just think of all that extra sodium you'll get!

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home