Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I Couldn't Make This Shit Up If I Tried

I was lucky enough to catch my bus yesterday just as the highschools were letting out. The bus was quickly stuffed with screaming, swearing, extremely entertaining students. I tend to think that I look so young for my age, and sometimes wonder why people don't stop me on campus and ask me if I'd like them to help find my parents. However, when I take a second to eavesdrop at 3:30 on a downtown bus, I begin to understand why I atleast don't sound like a 14 year old. Yesterday I overheard the following:

"You gonna get fucking tanked with us on Friday?"

"I dunno, you gonna share your alcohol with us?"

"I dunno, maybe, I only have 3 bottles of wine."

"What are you anyways, like I never know how to say that, but like what are your parents or whatever?"

"Oh, she's Yugoslavian, French, and Capricorn."

"What's crap-icorn?"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, i just don't miss highschool..... hows exams?

6:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice. then one tries to think back and wonder if he was just as retarded at that age.

but ya, apparently i look too young for my age; this one douche trying to sell a newspaper subscription at my house actually laughed when i told him i was a legal age resident of the home. (what ensued was unpleasant)

4:44 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always found teenager-speak to be inspirational. Not.

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is "crapicorn" anything like caramel corn?
bullamoocow

8:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home