Friday, October 27, 2006

Looking For Love

In the past week I've noticed that people have been finding my blog by googleing some of the most obscure shit. I'm all "What the hell you creepo!" and then I have to realize that I wrote about whatever it was that they were searching for, so, maybe I'm the creepo. Anyways, here are just some of my faves:

"Nick Lachey souveniers"

"Her pants, pee stain"

"Billie Pipers breasts"

"I eat bits of shit for like breakfast" (which gramatically doesn't even make sense?)

"Zit under mole"

A while back I wrote about a store in surrey called "Talize" and that's been feeding me a steady flow of traffic ever since. Unfortunately when that traffic gets here and realizes that my blog has nothing to do with a second hand store selling used underwear, they become very dissapointed.

If I were to use the almighty analogy, it's kind of like finding out that your local weed dealer now only sells coke.

Not exactly what you were originally going for, but in retrospect, muuuch better.

9 Comments:

Blogger PatZ said...

hahaha Nick Lachey.

10:28 PM  
Blogger Beebo said...

haha... 'her pants, pee stain' what the hell u creepo indeed. reminds of this time i overheard 2 people behind saying 'oh ya man, she was the biggest nymph. in grade 8 she was caught getting gang banged by 5 brown guys in the washroom'

12:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have this whole secret life we're suddenly just discovering...

6:36 AM  
Blogger Smelly Danielly said...

haha i love finding out what people search and how they come across my blog...its usually the most bizarre things...

1:01 PM  
Blogger JaG said...

I get stuff like 'can you tell me why when I blow my noise stuff comes out the middle of my eye' and 'should you give it to you sister in law if she keeps asking'. I kid you not.

10:10 AM  
Blogger blog bully said...

yup even I don't get those kinda searches for my site. guess I should beef up the pigginess posts

7:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love analogies. especially ones about coke :)

5:39 PM  
Blogger lowercasecarmen said...

I think I just like coke in general. Sorry mom and pops, but the high is just so satisfying.

1:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all I can say is, "Go to your room!"
bullamoocow

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home