Sunday, June 11, 2006

(Un)Entertaining


During my thoroughly enjoyable day wherein several customers used me as a target for their pure unfaltering hatred for life, I met Screetus, and Smelly Danielly. I was kinda nervous because the closest I've come to meeting a celebrity would be that brown haired lady from "The Shopping Bags," and let's be honest, she's not really a celebrity she's someone who tests out various brands of deodorants. And yes, I consider bloggers to be celebrities. I won't even get started on the time I thought I saw Tony at work, stopped breathing completely, and then resumed when the man spoke with an english accent. I can be a bit of a dork...

I talked to a man today with "Crack is awesome" written across his shirt. I gave it some thought and decided that I liked him. Where as most crack heads like to keep their habits on the down low, or simply can't form coherent sentences, this guy was just declaring his love. Blatant and direct; you gotta give him credit for that atleast. The thing about being a trailblazer is that you can really motivate others to branch out as well. Maybe I'll start wearing a shirt that says "I don't exactly think of laundry as a "regular" thing". Al's might be "I like to eat mustard. Off my finger. My girlfriend doesn't really like that". I'm thinking that it'd be best to start with baby steps but eventually I'd like to make it to "Meth, we all do it in our back yard from time to time".

And finally, for my last random observation, I'm gonna mention the sushi restaurant waitress. I see this girl every now and again when al's kitchen doesn't have anything other than Vector, and the aforementioned mustard. She's constantly in a state of fastforward. She talks, moves, and hustles like Mario when you press A and B at the same time. I feel bad when I ask her what's in the special because I know that, somehow, that's throwing a fat wrench in her well oiled sushi machine. She wears these strange, ugly black and bleached white jeans and I like to believe that she's a hooker. I imagine that sushi is just her family run business and she therefore has to make an appearance sometimes. I suppose my petty california roll questions just get in the way of her habit of daydreaming about her true passion. Being a rude prostitute.

I think I shouldn't write posts when I get home from work. Something about the atmosphere of negativity and exhaustion...

6 Comments:

Blogger Butchie said...

I'd like for you to elaborate on the sushi hooker. Thanks.

10:17 PM  
Blogger Smelly Danielly said...

hahaha we are so NOT celebrities!!! but i guess its cool that we kinda can be...you were totally cool and it was sweet meeting you!

9:29 AM  
Blogger PatZ said...

what about a "Hippies for Heroin" shirt?

10:49 AM  
Blogger lowercasecarmen said...

butchieboy - It was sorta a one time deal. Sorry.

al - You must be lieing, that girl is NOT nice.

smelly - It was rather neat to meet you as well. Too bad it was such a short visit.

patz - I like your style, we should start an honest t-shirts company!

10:39 AM  
Blogger PatZ said...

company slogan: "Honest T-Shirts. Honestly."

7:23 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love messing with people who seem to be all in thier own little world. Throw a wrnch in thier system and what em just implode

11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home