Tuesday, June 06, 2006

He's Lucky That I Think Everything He Says Is Funny

Al: I burnt my mouth so bad tonight, seriously, so bad.

Me: Aw poor thing, on what?

Al: Perogies, damn things. They were filled with bacon. And pain.

Me: Oh really? That's a good fillling. Did you get them at Safeway?

Al: Fuck. I burnt everything tonight. I put the onions in the pan and then burnt them. I put the perogies in after that and burnt them. Then I burnt my fucking mouth....Then I burnt my self esteem.

Me: Hahaha. How unlucky. Maybe it's cause it's 666.

Al: OH MY GOD, IT'S 666? THAT'S TODAY? SHIT. What time is it!? Oh shit, I missed 6:66 o'clock.

Al: Oh shit, that doesn't exist...

Al: Are you gonna write about this on your blog?

Me: I just did.

3 Comments:

Blogger bythedrift said...

i didnt say 'oh shit that dosnt exsist'

i said, 'damn i just missed 6:66 oclock- that dosnt exsist...

its like part of the same sentance.

its funnyer like that.

and i belive it was chedar not bacon.

But no ones perfect.

Just kidding.

...(Me)

think about it.

3:15 AM  
Blogger lowercasecarmen said...

Ooooooh excuse me mr. I-Never-Post-On-My-Barren-Blog!

I'll never buy you a baby bottle pop AGAIN!!!

9:43 AM  
Blogger bythedrift said...

Dont ever say that.

1:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home