Friday, June 02, 2006

The Littlest Hobo And I



"What are we gonna do today?" Tim asked sweetly, "You did just put a leash on me and that usually means WAAAAALK!"

Yes Timmy, we're gonna go fulfill your dreams. If you had pants to wear you'd probably be peeing them right now. Oh wait, I think you are peeing.



"Yes I'm peeing!!! I loooove peeing. Pee pee pee pee, look at me me."

Honestly Tim, you're gonna have to muster something a little more intellectually substantial than that. C'mon, show all the bloggers what a good boy you are!

"Good boy? I'm a good boy, look at this facial expression, so noble eh?"



Yes Timmy, very noble. Goooood boy.

You know what'd be really great Tim? If we got a picture of us together. You know, you could smile, and I could smile, and then we'd hug and be merry. Doesn't that sound good?

"Does that mean I'd have to sit still for 0.000064 seconds? I dunno, I'm just so HYPER!"

Yeah I've noticed, but let's just try ok.



Well Tim, this pic blows because a) I didn't have enough time to steady the camera, and b) you weren't very compliant. Maybe next time we could try this with a little more force and/or bribing with food. Ok, no force, I love you too much.

9 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Even I will sit still for food.

9:04 PM  
Blogger foXXy said...

Awe!! Dogs are so awesome.

11:11 AM  
Blogger bythedrift said...

when i get home im totaly going to ask tim how his adventure was. It looks pretty fun, you should go and take pictures of him in all the local exotic places. yeah, that would be wicked. I cant wait to see him!

2:43 PM  
Blogger Krista... said...

dogs make the world happy.

i love the last photo, you have the same expressions on your faces, kindred spirits, i believe.

8:29 PM  
Blogger foXXy said...

Littlest Hobo...i just read the heading..that show broke my heart every frick'n time.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you've really captured the essence of dogs.

7:31 PM  
Blogger lowercasecarmen said...

real - I think this dog would sacrifice his limbs for food.

foxxy - dogs are awesome, and so is the littlest hobo.

al - he'll deffinately be waiting for the LIVING you.

krista - yeah, Time actually took the photo so I can't take any credit.

screetus - He's not MY dog so I tend to feel like a bit of a poser. I'm glad you think I captured it though.

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My dog isn't nearly as photogenic.

But just as crazy happy, like only a dog can be :)

10:12 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Dogs love walks. My doggie does back flips and she's like 80. I dig the pic though, you both have the same facial expression

12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home