Thursday, June 01, 2006

Most Dogs Have Read The Bible

Al: It's just been so long since Tim has seen me. Do you think he'll remember who I am?

Me: Ofcourse he'll remember, he's not stupid.

Al: What if he thinks I'm dead. You know, because I haven't been back home in so long.

Me: I dunno, I suppose he could've already mourned you and now he's ok because he's all done grieving.

Al: Do you think he'll be excited to see me?

Me: Duh, obviously you want me to say that.

Al: Maybe he thought I was dead, and then when he sees me he'll think that I'm just like Jesus; resurrected from the dead.

Me: Yeah Al, he'll most likely think of Jesus.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sometimes I wish I was a part of the Carmen-Al twosome so I could be a part of such bizzare and entertaining banter.

5:27 PM  
Blogger Krista... said...

sometimes i wonder if my dog remembers me when I go without seeing her for a week. So, if call there I usually try to talk to Sassy on the phone a bit...so she will remember.

11:35 AM  
Blogger lowercasecarmen said...

Well, I'd tell you to come join us sometime but my man never performs under pressure.

I think the phone calls are good Krista, it keeps the communication alive. I'll tell Al to try that.

8:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I had a dog, she was buddist.

She would tell me about zen and inner peace.

I miss her.

9:07 PM  
Blogger bythedrift said...

hey... that sounded bad, i preform under pressure, i just dont 'do things on command' its much diffrent.

i wonder if i should buy him a present for being away so long.

a sort of bribe, you might say.

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home