Tuesday, July 11, 2006

PS - I'm dying


For some completely unknown reason I can't eat anything. I just tried to force feed myself a creamsicle; then I spat it out. I'm feeling particularly emaciated on day 3 of this random disease of non-appetite. For the little girl who always cries wolf (medically), I may just be dying! My 16 year old self would have begged for this problem, if only I could have timed this better. Then again that would imply that I have some control over this absurd predicament. Has anyone ever heard of this nonsense?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wasn't there a Margaret Atwood book where this happened to the main character? I forget the title, and anyway I can't stand Margaret Atwood.

Feel better soon!

P.S. I find Cool Ranch Doritos irresistable. So if that works for you...

6:11 PM  
Blogger bythedrift said...

nice pictures

7:59 PM  
Blogger Shaz said...

I think it was the random heat, whenever it gets too hot I can't stand to eat anything either.

Though right now I really crave some appley cereal so this comment is totally bipolar.

12:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

(the other day i woke up with a weird looking cut that i didnt go to sleep with; so i had this thought lingering in my mind that i had flesh-eating disease and id die a slow terrible death...)

eat up
greetings from libya.

6:05 AM  
Blogger foXXy said...

creamsicles are pretty disgusting!


but..welll...i have days, days that are so fucking insane i cant wrap my head around, where i cant eat. i wish it happened more often tho!!

9:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

10:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home