Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Desperation


Al is eagerly awaiting one of the most intense computers I've ever heard about. I don't know the first thing about PC's (I'm a faithful mac user), but gauging from the familiar techno sparkle in Allan's eyes this machine is gonna do just about everything except spoon feed him. He's teetering on the edge of insanity waiting for this piece of ass, and driving me to the same place in the process. Not a day can go by without him asking me to drug him and maintain his sedated state of mind until the sweet arrival of his baby. I was thinking of using either rufis or tranquilizers, but suggestions are welcome.

We've already named her Lady Electronika, because she's referenced far too many times in a day NOT to have a better name than "that machine that's going to take your place as my favourite female". He didn't exactly say those words but I'm no idiot. If you don't believe the severity of his craziness, then check this out. The poor guy is making cut and past collages like that of an eight year old...

I haven't met Lady E at this point so I can't form any real opinions about her shady character or fat ass, but it's only a matter of time. She better learn her place quickly though, because I'm a tough competitor.

War's on bitch.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

macs are sexier...Lady E will just be a nasty one night stand

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home