Wednesday, April 26, 2006

That Warm Fuzzy Feeling


I decided to track a random link today and realized that somone had found my site by typing into google "I'm sorry, I just threw up in my mouth a little bit." Yeah, that's right, I'm the number one hit for that search. It's nice to know that vomit is what lures people in; you know, the stuff your body violently expells when you've injested, say, poison. The same stuff that ejects from your mouth after you saw a cat's brain in a jar of liquid on your grade one field trip to the vetrenarians.

Up chuck, barf, blow chunks, vomit, ralph, spew, heave, retch, hurl, puke...That's me.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That makes me feel so much better about the stuff I have come up for. I came up on a google uk search for "how big are billie pipers breasts" Although I was only number 6 :(

8:32 PM  
Blogger BC said...

i gotta say, i appreciate your comments more than i think you know. i also appreciate your writing. you're very clever.

9:47 PM  
Blogger lowercasecarmen said...

itsreallysmall - Yeah no boob hits for me yet. Number 6? Pfft, you can do better than that.

ryan - I appreciate your writing! Writing serious things is something I find hard to approach, so much second guessing and analysing. I think you have a knack for it.

10:58 PM  
Blogger bythedrift said...

if you search for ' biggest douche in the lower manhatten area' im siting right on top!

3:05 PM  
Blogger dbuc said...

))<>(( forever

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home